“Allamah Ibn Taymiyyah’s Jurisprudential Thinking”
Al-Manar is organizing an Extension Lecture on 3rd of April 2011, Sunday, at Masjid Abu Hurayrah, Hazari Bazar, Rainawari, Srinagar, Kashmir. The theme of the Lecture is “Allamah Ibn Taymiyyah’s Jurisprudential Thinking”. The details of the programme are as under:
1. Khutbah al-Hajjah: Jn. Sajjad Ahmad
2. Welcome Speech: Dr. Muied-uz-Zafar
3. Extension Lecture: Jn. Shu’ab Mukhtar
4. Guest of Honour: Jn. Mubashshir Ahsan Wani al-Madani
5. Presidential Address: Jn. Sayyid Zubayr Ahmad al-Madani
The programme will start at 2.00 pm and will end at 4.40 pm sharp. The audience will be allowed to interact with the learned speaker.
Furthermore, there will be an exhibition of major Arabic books of Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah and Fiqh and its Usul (principles).
Three qur‘ah (draws) will be held at the end of the programme and the fortunate brothers and sisters will be rewarded handsomely. Insha’ Allah.
ALL MEN AND WOMEN ARE CORDIALLY INVITED.
Yours in Islam
For further details please call us at our official Phone Number (from 5.00 pm to 10.00 pm only).